In addition to our core services, we have several other services to offer including, but not limited to…
- Friction massage
- Trigger point work
- Myofascial release
- Nimmo receptor tonus
- Foam roller
- Contract Relax technique
- Muscle energy technique
- Classic stretching
- Assisted stretching
- Active isolated stretching
- Custom foot orthotics
Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Applied to muscles that are tight and in spasm in order to release and relax the affected area.
- Application of ultrasound waves to soft tissue to heat and relax injured tissue and disperse swelling.
Cervical / Lumbar Traction
- Traction is a therapeutic method to relieve pain by stretching and realigning the spine. Placing a stretch on the spine separates the vertebrae and helps to relieve direct nerve pressure and stress on the vertebral discs. Cervical traction is a common nonsurgical treatment for a herniated disc in the neck that relieves pain by opening up the cervical foramen to reduce pressure on compressed nerve roots exiting the spinal canal.
- HydroMassage tables offer a massage therapy through pressurized water jets. The bed’s surface on which the patient lies is engaged from underneath. HydroMassage therapeutic benefits include relieved muscle tension, reduced stress and anxiety, and overall relaxation.
- Advice on diet, nutrition, vitamins, herbs and supplements for specific conditions.
Health / Wellness Talks
- Talks can be scheduled at your work or organization on a variety of topics by appointment.
Occupational Safety / Ergonomics Programs
- Safety or ergonomic programs can be scheduled at your business by appointment.
Questions? Contact us or call 763.494.4900 and a friendly staff member will be happy to assist you!