During the course of your examination and care we may uncover problems in your posture, muscle balance, body—brain connection, muscle strength and flexibility.
You will be shown proper exercises to correct your condition at the clinic. The exercises will progress from easy to difficult. Your exercises will initially be monitored at the clinic. The focus will be on teaching you how to perform the exercises at home so you can take care of this on your own. Most exercises will require no special equipment.
The benefits of exercise / stretching therapy are:
- Prevent re-injury.
- Keep doing the activities you love to do.
- Prevent mechanical problems that lead to pain.
- Have less stress, fatigue and pain in your body.
- Have maximum energy and strength because have correct body alignment.
- Have more strength, endurance, and athletic ability.
- Look taller, trimmer and fitter.
Questions? Contact us or call 763.494.4900 and a friendly staff member will be happy to assist you!
exercise and stretching therapy